Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Disneyland, here we come!

We are going to Disneyland next month! We get to go as chaperones for my husband's school's choir who will be performing there. So we get free passes and free hotel room!!!! My husband, the one who hates crowds, hates the heat, and gets sick at the mention of a rollercoaster, suggested that we go!!! I thought about it for about 3 seconds, then agreed. Now I need some advice of Disneyland with a 4 year old. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I'm glad you get to go. Ginny will love it! I went with Andrew when he was 6. He mostly wanted to go on "It's A Small World" over and over again. It got really old, be he loved it.

Karli said...

My only advice is to save room for a churro! They are so, so yummy there! And the parades are a ton of fun. Make sure Ginny sees those. And if you want to take some down time but still see some features, California Adventure has some fun stuff for smaller kids, like the Bugs Life area.