Monday, March 2, 2009

Birthday fun

This week was Ginny's birthday. I can't believe she is 4!!!! We are so grateful to have her in our lives. We love her so much!!! Here are some highlights from her birthday celebrations-

New tricylce- I was too excited to wait for her bithday, so I gave her her tricycle a few days early. She is now ready to join the tricycle brigade on our neighborhood. Matt is teaching her how to steer while our neighbor looks on.








Birhday party- We had a few friends come over for a Princess Tea party for her birthday. Her favorite present was Princess dress ups!


Birthday cupcakes- Sprinkles make anything special!














Birthday dinner- My parents joined us at Ginny's favorite restaurant- Spicy Thai- for her favorite food, Pad Thai and "Som Som" (I think that's Som Thom -Matt's favorite dish- shredded papya salad and green peppers. Matt likes to get is as spicy as he can to see how much he can stand. Ginny likes it "not too spicy").






Ginny loves her Pappy. This is one of her famous "Tight hugs". If you have ever been a recipient of one of them, you know how special they are!













Birthday cheesecake- Matt swears he did not tell her to do this- but for her birthday cake she requested a cheesecake. My mom is awesome and made this special cake for her- with a G in blueberries. Check out her cute birthday hat. Part of the new summer wardrobe her grandparents gave her. I love grandparents. Especially when they shop at Gymboree.



"Babja, will you artist with me? " Ginny got a whole bunch of markers and art supplies for her birthday. She is starting to really get into coloring.

No comments: