I'm still here. Just been spending so much time outside lately, getting my yard and garden going, that I haven't had much time to blog. But I had to write about this.
My husband loves to play games- especially Magic, the Gathering, and computer games of world domination like Civilization. A year ago, he came home with some cards for Ginny. They were cards of horses for the game "BellaSera". You buy the cards that unlock games you can play on their website. You can take care of your horses, play games, earn points, and "buy" things for your horses.
This is one of their bonding things they do together. Last night I had to go somewhere, and Matt was supposed to put Ginny to bed early since she was grumpy from not having enough sleep the night before. As I was leaving, I heard him say "We have to play "Magic Match" one more time". I came downstairs to say goodbye and found G sitting on her Daddy's lap, playing on the computer with him.
"Magic Match" is a game where there are about 10 differently wrapped presents on the screen. When you click on a present, a little toy appears. You have 5 tries to find the three toys that are the same.
Apparently Ginny is really good at it. She seems to know which presents have the matches in them. Matt claims she wins often, and he never does! He's a proud father!
Anyway, I just think it's cute to watch them playing their special game together.
site:http://ithinkigetthepoint.blogspot.com
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment