Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fashion Sense

The day that I knew would happen has finally come. Ginny, my 3 year old, has more fashion sense than I do. She is very much into matching these days. Today I pulled out some pants and a shirt as a suggestion for her to wear. She rejected all my choices because they weren't the right shade of pink to match her pants. She made me keep pulling out shirts until she found the right one. Luckily, she just received hand me downs from her stylish cousin, Phoebe. I'll take a picture of one of her coordinating outfits and post it here so you can admire her fashion sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginny is such a smart little girl! And cute, too!

jon and dorsey said...

Yea Danielle! You started a blog. I love blogs because I can look into my friends' lives that live far away from me and see what they're up to and what they're looking like. Don't forget to post pictures of you and Matt, too. I'm so excited that you have a blog now. Thanks for the nice compliments on my blog. You're so sweet!

Anna said...

ha ha good for ginny! fashion is a very important instinct to have these days! what a smart sweet girl!