Holidays are so fun this year. Ginny was excited all month with the Easter decorations we put up. We talked a lot about Jesus dying and being ressurected. Her favorite movie to watch this month has been of the Easter story.
She certainly got into the commercial side of Easter at our neighborhood Easter egg hunt. She joined many other children in her hunt for eight eggs. When the 2nd egg fell open in her basket and she saw the candy in there, she stopped, sat down and started eating the candy. I had to encourage her to get her other six eggs. We dumped all the candy out of the eggs into her basket, and she really sat down and got to work.
site:http://ithinkigetthepoint.blogspot.com
9 years ago


1 comment:
I don't think I have ever seen someone so excited to open an Easter egg. I love it!
Post a Comment